There is so much to see and discover in Lisbon and the surrounding regions that you do not want to miss out on the "must see" attractions. With the Half Day Tours, it is possible to see as much as possible in only 3 hours and even combine 2 Half Day trips for your convenience.
- Half Day Tours include: Lisbon, Sintra, Fátima and Arrábida
- Morning and afternoon tours available
- English speaking tour guide
|Enthalten||3.5 - 4 hour guided tour with professional guide, pick up from your hotel, transport|
|Teilnehmer||Tours take place with 3 - 20 participitants|
|Kategorien||Stadtführungen, Städte & Kultur|
|Wichtige Informationen||Please contact the provider to arrange pick up from your hotel. You will receive their contact details after booking.|
Angeboten vonAround Lisbon
Lisbon and the surrounding areas are fascinating regions to explore to understand better Portuguese history and culture. There are 4 Half Day Tours available for you to choose from where you can see as much as possible in just a few hours. Plus, after visiting one region in the morning, you can embark on another excursion in the afternoon.
Here are the Half Day Tours available:
- Lisbon - See the most important landmarks of the city and learn how the city developed from a Phoenician trading post more than 3,000 years ago to the Republican Revolution.
- Sintra - A charming town with 19th century Romantic architecture. Visit the Pena Palace and other landmarks in this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Fátima - Visit the famous Sanctuary in Portugal's religious capital where you can marvel at the basilica and churches in the surrounding complex and learn the fascinating sarced history of the place.
- Arrábida - This natural park is ideal for nature enthusiasts and has a beautiful landscape. Visit the Sesimbra Castle or stroll on top of the cliffs looking down on the beaches.